WITHOUT MY PERMISSIONYou are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 50 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 10 copies for internal distribution within your own organization.
- Print up to 50 words of any single post in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: © (insert the current year), Perry Perrett. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.PerryPerrett.com.
NOT WITHOUT MY PERMISSIONYou must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in or for any commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
RE-POSTING AND TRANSLATION RIGHTSI do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety without my full written permission. Also, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work into any other languages. I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
GUEST POSTSGuest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me: email@example.com